_Stix_ _Stix_

That was great!

What can I say. That was a great animation. People seem to forget that animation isn't all about character design. The beauty of stick animation is that it allows more emphasis to be put on actually animation and not appearance. The sticks moved fluidly and it seems like you have a good understanding of human movements. Plus you had some cool effects in there. Sound could've been a little better but it's fine how it is.

part 2: synj vs horrid part 2: synj vs horrid

I cried

This animation is that good. It is graphicly superb. The audio is well done. This is one of my favorite flash's. I hope to see a part 3 soon.

TMBG's Robot Parade TMBG's Robot Parade

Thats the best robot flash Ive seen

Graphics great. Sound great. Concept great. I hope this makes front page cause that guitar solo was sweet. I would've given u a 10 but I felt that it wasn't long enough to have a perfect rating. Sorry.

The Real Legend 2 The Real Legend 2

That was beautiful

Awesome graphics, concept, and humor. The only thing I had a problem with was the voices. The sounded like the person doing them was too close to the mic or something. Otherwise I think it was an excelent piece of flash.

"target practice" W.W.W "target practice" W.W.W

Looked Great

The graphics were awesome. I love that hand drawn look. The sound was equally superb and the concept was good. Though I found the content to be a little more harsh than funny (not to say that it wasn't funny... just awkward funny). Good job though. I hope to see more of your work so long as it's not so awkward.

SUPER DUPER NINJA ACTION! SUPER DUPER NINJA ACTION!

You tried to hard

The animation was decent but could definately use some work. The concept, at first, seemed great. I mean whats bad about a ninja killing people. But then you started throwing in all these one liners and typical story plots. Plus you made him seem like a hypocrite by shunning the guy for using a gun when in fact he used one a few seconds earlier. I can handle the fact that he used a gun but the fact that it didnt have a silencer and that he was a hypocrite about it kinda angers me. But otherwise good job.

Madness Depredation Madness Depredation

Damn

That was so sweet I don't think brain can comprehend the sweetness of it.

Claylo Claylo

Gotta love the clay

The animation would have been great but it was all pixelated. Seeing as it was a claymation, however, ill let that pass. The concept was great but it seemed like randomness with no reason. Sound was good but not great. All in all I found it hillarious.

The Stapler The Stapler

That was nice

Great animation. Great sound. I need more than jst a staple, piece of paper, and pencil though. But I gave you a 9 so be happy.

The Enforcer The Enforcer

Very Sweet

The animation was great. The only flaw that I saw in the animation was that it would pause for like one frame when you would copy and paste. The sound was awesome but it would, again, pause when the sound would loop. I hoop to see more soon that was great!